- Title: How I Became a Woman
- Subtitle: MTF Autobiography for Young Readers
- Author: Yulia Yu. Sakurazawa
- Transgender Category: MTF
- Remarks: No sex scenes. This book is for young readers.
“How I Became a Woman” is an autobiography style fiction about a boy named “Aryan”. He always played with Vani, a girl of his age living next door and felt that he should have been born as a girl. He had this feeling of “trapped in a wrong body” since he was little. His discomfort grown into agony at his puberty. Aryan’s mother understands his problems, but was not ready to help him to change into a girl. His father is a hard boiled man and throws out Aryan and his mother when he catch them attending a transgender support group. This story was written for young readers who wish to know the feelings of transgendered children and young adults. This is not an erotica.